Prym Textile Repair Powder to repair your textiles simply.
1. Place a suitably sized patch onto a piece of paper, trace around the edges and cut out along the traced lines.
2. Position window of the paper template over the spot to be mended and sprinkle powder evenly over the uncovered area of the material.
3. Remove template with care.
4. Position patch, cover with damp cloth.
5. Set iron to wool/cotton (2-3 dots) and press until cloth is dry.
Contents: Thermoplastic, Copolyester.
Love Suzanne & Gemma xx
Such lovely fabric and came beautifully packaged. The cotton washes and irons really well and is perfect for masks etc!
Suzanne & Gemma
Behind the scenes at Sew Fabrics, we are Suzanne and Gemma.
Sew Fabrics opened in August 2017.
Whilst working in childcare and with our own children at home we discovered a local quilting course which became our weekly escape and our addiction to beautiful fabrics began.
We soon found that buying fabrics was our passion and fell in love with the idea of sharing fabrics with others by opening our own online shop.
From August 2017 until July 2019 we worked hard from Gemma's dining table to build our small business. It all paid off in July 2019 when an office space in Ibstock Business Centre presented itself to us.
In 2020 we moved into a larger space and opened a high street shop. We expanded our range from fabrics to haberdashery, Yarn and Patterns too.
Now in 2022 we have returned to doing what we love - selling beautiful fabrics, finding ourselves back to operating as an online shop only.
Sew Fabrics have begun offering a Green Range which includes UK sourced and fabrics printed in the UK to the reduced air miles of imported fabrics and to lower our carbon footprint,
Our aim is to deliver quality fabrics and the best customer service.
Your fabrics will be posted in luxury tissue paper. Opening your parcel will be a moment you won't forget.